Loved the art and designs of the units, would have loved if you could actually 1v1 as one of the fighting sides : )
Zero Sum : Stalemate Manager
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The global financial collapse of 2026 marked the dawn of a new age of chaos around the world. Alliances shattered and revolution burns throughout regions previously believed unshakable.
It is in this dark future that the shadowy Pyramid organization has reassigned your position in Financial Oversight to Conflict Management. Your task: Spearhead Pyramid's new, more aggressive, "fundraising" efforts by manipulating these revolts into unwinnable wars while selling both sides the materials required to continue fighting.
The world order must be restored. Control is your burden.
- Experience a revolutionary new form of RTS that challenges you to play both sides and avoid victory at all costs.
- Manipulate the conflict by funding production, creating false orders, and blackmailing the influential.
- Manage massive stalemates consisting of more than 100 units.
- Plan your moves carefully to avoid suspicion lest either side uncovering your nefarious plans.
- Play several challenging scenarios or create your own.
Bigger in Texas Update (v1.1)
This update to Zero Sum : Stalemate Manager brings you to the south-central United States where the ferocious fighting of the newly formed Lone Star Republic holds a wealth of profit for prospective Pyramid operatives.
Enjoy the new Texas map available for Custom scenario play. This map, the largest yet, features a unique split-faction layout for the biggest and wildest firefights imaginable. Also included is two new scenarios: The Two-star difficulty Texas Flood and the three-star difficulty Lone Star Rebellion.
Click download now to get access to the following files: